San Francisco Sourdough Starter by Cultures For Health
Cultures for Health Inc.
Cultures For Health
Pack of 1
- Real sourdough bread you make at home.
- Capture the delicious flavor of San Francisco sourdough bread at home.
- One packet is all you need, with care, the starter can be used repeatedly.
- Complete care and baking instructions included–we make this easy!
- Use sourdough starter to make bread, pancakes, pizza crust, waffles, muffins, and more.
If you crave sourdough bread from San Francisco, our San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is the perfect sourdough starter for you. Use it to make sourdough bread, pancakes, and a wide variety of other sourdough baked goods. Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture which can be used repeatedly to leaven baked goods-one packet is all you need. Store in a cool, dry place until ready to activate using white flour and water. Easy to maintain; complete, easy-to-use instructions included. Ingredients: Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures. Non-GMO. Dried sourdough starter cultures can be ready to create baked goods within 3-5 days. Shipping and storage information: Our San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a dehydrated culture and should be stored in a cool dry place until used. Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility that produces products made with gluten and dairy. Actual product packaging may differ from image shown above.