(as of 2014-09-20 17:56:22 PST)
Usually ships in 24 hours
Rating: 3.7 / 5.0 (148 votes)
|8 new from $13.83|
(as of 2014-09-20 17:56:22 PST)
Hershey's Candy Assortment (Hershey's Milk Chocolate, Whoppers, Kit Kat and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups), 100 Pieces by Hershey's
- One 100-piece assortment of Hershey's snack-size candy pieces (36.22 total ounces)
- Includes Hershey's Milk Chocolate, Whoppers, Kit Kat, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- A fun mix of chocolate bars and chocolate candy
- All candies are individually wrapped
- Snack-size pieces are perfect for sharing
Trick-or-treaters will love choosing from classic Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, creamy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, crispy Kit Kat Crisp Wafers, and crunchy Whoppers Malted Milk Balls.
Trick-or-treaters will think your house is the best on the block when you hand out these assorted candies.
This assortment of chocolate candy is perfect for piñatas and candy scrambles!
Treat yourself and others by keeping this deliciously diverse assortment in candy dishes at home and work.
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools. In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company. For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture, and The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.
Bite into these cookies to discover a variety of Hershey’s flavors!
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from candies. Cut each candy into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, granulated sugar, light-brown sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with mixer, until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in candy pieces and nuts, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for nine to eleven minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about five dozen cookies.
- 2 cups of chopped Hershey’s and Reese’s candy bars of your choosing
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
100-Piece Candy Assortment
Treat everyone's tastebuds this Halloween with:
- The creamy taste of HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars
- The perfect combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate with REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
- The delicious combination of smooth milk chocolate and light, crispy wafers of KIT KAT.
- The original milk chocolate malted milk balls–WHOPPERS
Fill the Trick or Treat bags with these snack-size Halloween favorites–but don't forget to save a few for yourself!
DRESS UP YOUR HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION WITH THESE FUN IDEAS FROM HERSHEY'S
PUMPKIN FAVOR POUCHES
- Orange beverage or luncheon size paper napkins
- Assorted HERSHEY'S Candies
- Green party streamer crepe paper
- Green curling ribbon
- For each favor, open napkin and lay flat on table or surface. Place selection of candies in center of napkin.
- Tear off two lengths (about 4 to 5 inches each) of green party streamer crepe paper and cut an 8-inch length of ribbon.
- Pull napkin corners into the center and hold while pulling in remaining edges to the center; twist paper slightly, forming pumpkin stem. Position one length crepe paper over stem and then from opposite side position second length over stem. Tie ribbon around stem and using scissors curl ribbon ends to form pumpkin tendrils. Plump pumpkin and trim “leaves” if desired.
Mummy and Bat Chocolate Bar Wrapper Craft
- Candy bars
- Any color party streamer crepe paper
- Black construction paper
- Bat template or your own design
- Wiggle eyes
- Craft glue
- To make the mummy, attach the end of the crepe paper streamer to back of candy bar with tape. Bring paper to the front of the candy bar and continue wrapping the bar with closely spaced overlapping layers of crepe paper until the entire length of the bar is covered. Tape end of paper to the back of the candy bar. Attach eyes to “mummy” with craft glue or glue dots, pulling down one of the crepe paper layers and nestling eyes slightly under the fold so that they appear to be peering out of the wrapped layers.
- To make bat, cut out bat using a template or your own design. Glue on eyes with craft glue or glue dots. Attach candy bar to bat with glue dots. Fold wings over candy bar body and fasten with glue dots.
GHOST BUSTING HALLOWEEN PIÑATA
- Assorted HERSHEY'S Candies
- 2 to 3 rolls of white crepe paper
- White paper bag
- Construction paper
- Craft twine
- Packing tape
- Using scissors, cut the handles off a white paper grocery bag.
- Next, cut out a piece of cardboard just large enough to fit inside the bottom of the bag.
- Put the cardboard flat inside the bottom of the bag.
- Punch a hole through the center of the cardboard and the bag, just large enough to thread the craft twine through.
- Take a piece of craft twine around 3 feet in length. Knot one end. Thread the twine through the hole in the cardboard and the bag. The knot should catch against the cardboard.
- Fill the bag with assorted HERSHEY'S candies allowing four to six inches of space at the top of the bag.
- Close the top of the bag by folding it to one side, then securely taping the flap closed.
- Turn the bag upside down, with the twine sticking out of the top.
- Decorate the bag to look like a ghost by gluing lengths of white streamers onto the bag at various points until the bag is completely covered. Streamers should hang about 6 inches below the bottom of the bag.
- Using construction paper and scissors, cut out circles for the ghost's eyes and mouth. Glue these onto the crepe paper on the face of your ghost. You can even add HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Chocolates for eyes.
- Hang your ghost piñata in an area clear of furniture or other objects.
- Blindfold players one at a time, and let them take turns beating the piñata with a broomstick until it breaks open and releases the candy.
* Parents: Please make sure you help your kids with this activity.
Become a fan of Gourmet food online on Facebook for the inside scoop on the latest and best selling grocery and gourmet food.