Cafe Britt Poas Volcanic Earth Ground Coffee, 12 Ounce Bag by Cafe Britt
- 1 pack of Britt's Gourmet Coffee
- 100% Costa Rican Arabica Coffee; Kosher; High-mountain grown
- Medium roast; Kosher certified; High-mountain grown SHB (Strictly Hard Bean); Gluten Free
- Premium three layered aluminum packaging and a one-way freshness valve to guarantee maximum freshness
- Nurtured at the edge of Costa Rica's Poas Volcano
Misty ecosystems and fertile soil. Altitude and legend. The conditions that produce our Poas Volcanic Earth coffee have been nurtured over the millennia on the slopes of Costa Rica’s most-visited active volcano. This is the choice of connoisseurs. The changeable, volcanic climate produces a complex coffee with surprising taste subtleties. Roasted dark, our Poas has an enticing aroma and sweetness when hot. As it cools, hints of earth and lemon emerge. Each sip produces the same exhilaration as a lucky glimpse of the volcano’s deep-blue crater lake. To truly experience the unsurpassed flavor of the beans, it is suggested that coffee connoisseurs single origin varieties. Discover why we’re the preferred choice of top chefs around the world.